Your coach: Frank Vande Voorde
Born in 1957, I have acquired more than 33 years of relevant professional experience:
- - I have worked as an employee, manager, managing director, self-employed
business consultant, entrepreneur and shareholder.
- - I have started up businesses both in Belgium and abroad.
- - I have managed small-, medium- and large-sized companies, ranging from 4 to
800 staff members.
- - I have national and international experience and expertise.
- - I sit on different boards of directors.
As a husband, and the father of two adult daughters, I advocate strong values; passion, loyalty, fairness and trust are not just meaningless words for me. Diplomatic but goal-oriented, I believe in an individual’s potential and encourage people to achieve their dreams.
For me, a smile is worth its weight in gold and a picture speaks a thousand words.
My knowledge and skills:
- - Leadership and management
- - Strategy and operations (delivery)
- - Sales and marketing
- - Recruitment and selection
- - Finance and HR
- - Audit and processes
- - Temporary staff recruitment
- - Consultancy
- - Coaching and mediation
My professional qualifications:
- - Commercial Engineer – VUB 1980
- - AMP – INSEAD 2001
- - Retail Management, Controlling – Vlerick
- - Coaching – Coaching & Co. 2009
- - Digi Marketing – STIMA 2012
- - Independent Director diploma – Guberna 2012
- - Mediation – Mediv 2011/2012